Someone edited together every word from 'Star Wars' in alphabetical order
All of the English dialogue in Star Wars, split into words, and sorted alphabetically. These clips were pulled from the Special Edition.
- The word "lightsaber" only appears once in this film.
- There are 43m5s of spoken English, 81m39s of other.
- The most common word is "the", of course, said 368 times.
- The word with most screen time is "you", at 52.56 seconds.
- There are 1,695 different words, and 11,684 total words.
- The longest words are "responsibility," "malfunctioning", "worshipfulness", and "identification", all 14 letters.
Source: suckerpinch's YouTube Channel
Posted in: Videos